The weeks before this have been rough and rugged, something like our entire experience here. But there was something about today that was extra heavy, extra emotional and it felt like everything came crashing down today. As the day went on I talked to a childhood friend who I just reconnected with again recently and realized that we were both having the same kind of day. When she told me what was going on with her I had just finished wiping my eyes from my tears and I thought to myself,
There’s got to be something significant going on today. What’s going on with the moon? I’m going to check the astrology!
Within a few minutes after the thought I had checked the Mayan astrology, which I will share with you in a second, and then a notification came across my phone. It was something I had saved around a month ago from an astrologer. It said February 18th was a high energy day of manifestation and my very next thought was,
That means we’re purging!
So I jumped on the computer to write this post and I popped onto that astrologer’s page and saw this post,
In a few short hours the celestial spike will occur and the world will be remade with out the astral currents, grid walls, teams and then we will begin the 5 levels of the purge that will go till May 18th, this is a major time for humanity as with the freedom of the grid the minds are freed as well this will lead to radical changes in the way we see each other and interact but most importantly in the way we see the earth, for many this time can be painful as what they had valued so strongly may turn out to be less then true, as we all learn to re-balance our value points over these next few months remember that this process is for us to be ready for the world that awaits and what awaits is beyond your dreams and imagination this is the final major push and no one will be immune let go as fast as you can to what’s shown and remember this too shall pass, below is a bit of understanding for the purge itself ::hugs::
Its important to understand there are 5 levels to reality
The physical reality is balanced by the virtual
The emotional is balanced by the spiritual
And the mental can only be updated enhanced when the other 4 are working together well enough to advance the mind.
So what is the purge that begins on the 18th? The purge is a massive energy spike aimed at a level for a duration of time, during this time many highlights around misunderstandings or mistranslated values relating to this level of reality will be given to each person these challenges will not go away but rather stack up and build on each other so its in the best interest of all involved to face stuff as it comes up, during this time the data points will also be raising per hour which leads to a deeper experience and for many a more painful or real experience that brings forth the highlight, while this process can be fun and an adventure it requires you have a willingness to work on yourself and not lose hope in the process or take things personally. Below I will list out the phases of the final purge we will be asked to go through as a race, while at the end of this we will have 10 years to overcome and expand into a 5d race this last purge will really allow us to see clearly what’s left for us and the world to make that jump.
Phase 1: Physical feb 18th- march 7th
Phase 2: Virtual March 8th-15th
Phase 3: Emotional March 16th-29th
Phase 4: Spiritual March 30th- 19th of April
Phase 5: Mental April 20th-18th of May
And here are the aspects of the moon’s location and today’s Mayan Astrology that stood out to me:
- The moon transitioned to Leo today (my husband’s sign)
- Tomorrow the moon is also in Leo
- The Maya ruler of the Fourth Day, Tonatiuh, rules over today. Tonatiuh is the Sun god (my husband is also a sun sign).
- The day sign, Muluc, embodies power, freedoms and inner peace, but also all of the struggles and challenges we go through to achieve and maintain them in our lives. It is a highly charged sign and is the nagual, energy source, of water and fire. (I’m a water sign and my husband is a fire sign)
- On days of Muluc the Maya give thanks for everything that has come into their lives, regardless of its moral value.
- On Muluc days we should acknowledge our karmic debt with humility and sincerity, and assert our intention to reconcile that debt by achieving balance and harmony in our lives.
- Muluc animal totems are the shark and puma, it is associated with the cardinal direction East and the color red.
- Today is a Kan, or number 4, day. This number has deep meaning to me and my husband since before we met each other.
- Kan days symbolizes wholeness, completeness, stability and the sacred geometries inherent in the natural and astronomical cycles:
- 4 cardinal directions
- 4 elements (fire, water, earth, air)
- 4 seasons
- 4 key points in the sun’s proximity to the earth
- 4 phases of the day
- 4 pillars that the Maya believe hold up the Earth and Sky
- 4 roads that the Maya believe lead to Xibalba, the ancient Mayan Underworld
- 4 colors of corn: red, yellow, black and white
- Kan is associated with Ahau, the Sun god as cosmic lord, and also the name of one of our dogs.
- The Maya la out their ritual alters in a 4-point pattern.
Leaves a lot to think about doesn’t it? Happy healing!